1. To provide a meeting ground for those who are interested in decorative painting.
2. To upgrade and broaden members knowledge and experience in decorative painting
through education and communications by conducting programs, workshops, seminars, study
trips, group study seminars and social functions.
3. To hold exhibits for educational purposes of decorative painting.
4. To hold or sponsor attendance at exhibits of decorative painting for educational
5. To work with the Society of Decorative Painters and other chapters to upgrade the
status of decorative painting.
6. To cooperate with other professions and associations related to decorative painting.
7. To award recognition for meritorious achievement in the field of decorative
The powers of this Chapter are to further purposes and objectives above enumerated, but
shall not be in limitation thereof.